Effortless booking for your patients. Powerful scheduling for your staff.
Many things happen when a patient shows up onsite.
Identity and referral checks, uploading prior studies, scanning paper records, doing checklists, surveys and forms. With Radpoint Patient Admissions you can take your traditional RIS duties to a next level and serve your patients quicker, manage patient flow more efficiently, produce consistent data for analytics and billing, minimize number of errors in healthcare records and thus provide higher quality care.
- Centralized admissions with multi-site and multi-department support
- Support for reflecting the organizational structure within the system
- Assigning imaging equipment to organizational units
- Tailored DICOM modality worklists to show scheduled studies directly on imaging modality console
- Master patient index with intuitive patient information reconciliation and validation
- Easy uploading prior studies with built-in patient information reconciliation and validation
- Scanning paper referrals and other medical documents directly to system with support for commonly used image operations (e.g. crop, rotate)
- Attachments t tudy and report orders - images, documents, multimedia
- Patient registration using broad data model and flexible validation rules
- Suitable for keeping data both for commercial, publicly-insured as well as out-of-pocket patients
- Intuitive form capture with suggestions based on configurable dictionaries
- Automated registration of patients scheduled in HIS via HL7 ADT feed referrals
- External HL7 CDA electronic referrals
- Built-in ICD-9 and ICD-10 dictionaries
- Custom dictionaries for referring units and GPs
- Support for government-provided official dictionaries of healthcare providers and GPs
- Versioning and validity periods for dictionaries and individual entries
- Proven workflow for daily operations
- Workflow actions availability dependent on user roles and permissions